Wednesday, March 3, 2010
March 3
March 3: Tom let dogs out. Came to door with Ginger and Banshee. Snoopy had attacked Banshee (he had let them out in order, Ginger,Banshee,DB and Snoopy but then gone BACK to close pen doors and all dogs clumped up), Snoop jumped Banshee grabbed back leg and chased Banshee under shed. He rekenneled DB and Snoopy. Checked Banshee no visible injury. I decided (mistake) to then go to pens and let DB and Snoopy out and proceed down hill on mower while Tom kept B on porch (G inside) and then let her loose. Banshee comes off porch, Passing trailer Snoopy spots Banshee and heads back circling her, DB comes back and they're going to jump her again. Tom puts Banshee in porch I proceed down hill with DB and S, then return, kennel them, then get food Banshee and Ginger,kennel them and feed. A little while later I let Ginger and Banshee out take them for run, then rekennel Banshee put G inside, give B,S,DB biscuits. Leave. Tom later on lets DB and Snoopy out, crates Banshee, then kennels DB and Snoopy and takes Banshee and Ginger out. Later he lets DB and banshee out, then kennels. When I arrive home 3 in kennels, G inside I fix food, feed, kennel Ginger. Leave them all kenneled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment